Wednesday, October 04, 2006


Vital statistics

Name: Jesus

Strengths: Son of God, raising the dead, walking on water, curing illness and I am fantastic to have at parties

Weaknesses: None.

Hobbies: I like to spend time with my buddies - I have 12 awesome mates that hang around. We go fishing. I like to shoot a few hoops now and again and chill out once a year on vacation in the Bahamas. I enjoy listening to jazz, New Age music, ska, reggae and the occasional metal band. Used to play in one, you know. In between saving people, I like to read a really good book. At the moment, I am enjoying the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.

Peace out.

6 Comments:

Blogger purplesime said...

I don't know if I should laugh or be in hysterics.

I can't wait to see what Jesus would do. As long as I don't have to wash his feet, put out a burning bush or share my fish I don't really mind!

Hey, if we happen to get to Hell, I'll look out for ya.

purplesimon out...

5:14 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I too will not chilling with the J-man in the Bahamas, I've had my spot reserved on the train to hell for years.

At first reading, I thought you made a mistake about the "12 awesome mates" considering one stool pigeon had chirped to "the man" and Jesus boy paid the price. However, I suppose, considering J is supposed to be about love and forgiveness and stuff that he would welcome Judas back no problemo.

5:29 AM  
Blogger A shade of Red said...

Too funny - wonderful!

5:48 AM  
Blogger Tamarai said...

Simon: No one wants to be washing my feet after I've wandered around in the desert for 40 days. I wouldn't ask that. Good questions. And I like the sign you found at the platform. I will comment soon.

Karen: Judas was replaced by a lovely little honey named Wonder Woman. We save the world together.

Red: Thanks! stop by again.

5:56 AM  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

J, you da man, man.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

hehe. Yaya Sisterhood was awesome.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home