Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Shade of Red asked:
"Who is really King, you or Elvis? "

Well, as you can see, The King and I are really good pals. We are both kings. I am King of Kings (sorry Jah) and he isThe King. He even has his own church just like I do! Check it out HERE. Although, I have to say, they have taken my own name in vain, but that's people for you.

I am not the only king. Jah Rastafari proclaimed himself King of Kings as well, but I really don't mind him getting in on the whole Messiah gig. It's nice that there's more than one of us around. In fact, Elvis, Jah and I get together once in a while and hang out and smoke a few joints



Here's a picture of the three of us on a singalong, where we decided to write our own words to the popular carol, We Three Kings. If you want to sing along, here are the words:

We three kings are gloriously high
Elvis, Jesus and Jah Rastafari
We don't give a smidgeon about religion
Following yonder star

Admittedly, we did have a lot to smoke the night we wrote those lyrics.

9 Comments:

Blogger A shade of Red said...

Yo J, you totally rock!

2:12 AM  
Blogger thehealingroom said...

Good stuff here Tanya.

11:38 PM  
Blogger purplesime said...

Great, simply great.

If Blogger doesn't pick this as a 'Blog of Note' then the world truly is a fucked up place - have you seen some of the shit they choose?

Nepotism alert at Blogger HQ, per chance?

Anyway, Jesus, one more question:

How many different haircuts have you had over the past millennia? Any particular tips you can give us?

purplesimon out...

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh this is brilliant! I've got plenty of questions for you, but they all escape me at the moment. I'll be back!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK first question: Jesus, what would you do if Tom Cruise was moving to your neighborhood?

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, u rock!!! Innovative blog! I'll keep this one in my favourites!

4:37 PM  
Blogger heartinsanfrancisco said...

Young man, does your mama know what you do for a living?

Great idea. Subversive and charming, my best thing.

Welcome to the blogosphere, Jesus.

7:38 PM  
Blogger mist1 said...

OMG, Jesus wouldn't let me post my last comment. It's a sign. I'll try again...

Elvis died on my birthay. My sister was born on his birthday. Do you think we're some kind of trilogy or something cool like that?

11:40 PM  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Go, J-man! That's a cool, rocking lil' party going on there.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home