Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So Many Questions!

I would like to thank you all for your fascinating questions and I hope to get round to answering them all soon. I think in the light of things, I will need to schedule these answers so, what I have decided is that if you would like to ask me a question, email them to me on Fridays. ONLY Fridays. The address? ask_thejman@yahoo.co.uk

I will then answer the questions in posts from Monday to Thursday. I am Jewish so I rest on Friday and Saturday. Sunday will be a new feature: Cooking With Jesus, in which I will share my favourite recipes as well as those of other deities.

Thank you.

Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger A shade of Red said...

Understand that being the Son of God is busy work - especially since your Father and his angels are stuck in Heaven not lending you any help. Fridays it is.

3:08 AM  
Blogger heartinsanfrancisco said...

Jesus, Sir, I know it's past sundown but it's still technically Friday, at least on the west coast, so I would like to know how you did that loaves and fishes thing and turned water into wine and all.

Will this be one of your new Sunday recipes?

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, I'm starting to lose my faith in you! Don't you love me? Everyone insists that you do!

;)

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home