Tuesday, October 17, 2006


Simon Asked Me How My Hairstyle Has Changed Through The Years


Here I am in the 60s. My style really caught on. Peace. Free love. Lots and lots of drugs. Man, I miss the 60s. You know, a lot of people imitated my look and I pretty much didn't have to do anything to my hair in order to blend in. Nice.













Now the 70s were something else. I decided to get a perm, but as you can see it went a bit wrong and I ended up with a really wild looking 'fro. Not that I am complaining. It worked for the 70s and Disco and all that. I even showed a little chest foliage.










Everyone had big hair in the 80s and i was an absolute slave to fashion. Copied the George Michael look. Bad move. I ended up looking like a gay hairdresser.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Cool 'fro, J-man! Looks like you coulda had a whole army of hamsters bedding down in that chest foliage! ;-)

10:54 PM  
Blogger purplesime said...

I want to ask Jesus where the Hell he's been. If he hasn't been in Hell, then where has he been?

We can't wait forever to find out the answers?

purplesimon out...

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home