Sunday, October 22, 2006


Jesus Cooks With Gordon Ramsay
Hi! My name is Jesus.
Most people think that all I do is save people from their sins and that I am most well known for being the Son of God. What most people don't actually know is that I am quite a keen cook and I love nothing more than getting into the kitchen and whipping up something tasty.
Much of my life has been associated with food and drink: turning water into wine, feeding 5,000 and for throwing the most memorable supper in the history of mankind.
Today I was joined by renowned celebrity chef, Gordon Ramsay, who was keen to show me some of his recipes. However, all did not go as planned. See the snapshots below.

5 Comments:

Blogger heartinsanfrancisco said...

Now that's a recipe I would really like to have.

Great cooking is truly magical. Thank you, JEsus.

9:35 AM  
Blogger A shade of Red said...

Holy cooking J, Hell's kitchen just got hotter, hee, hee Gordon, if you can't take the heat.....stay out of the kitchen.

4:21 AM  
Blogger purplesime said...

Has Jesus gone to the desert?

purplesimon out...

1:44 AM  
Blogger Cynnie said...

where did you go ??

I MISS YOU!!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Cynnie said...

where did you go ??

I MISS YOU!!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home